Friday, May 28, 2010

Sex and the City 2.0

A group of my girlfriends were asked to do a shoot for the Star Bulletin newspaper inspired by Sex and the City. I mean, how exciting that we get to portray the four most infamous girls on the big screen right now?! Crystal Pancipanci styled the shoot with clothing by Club Monaco.. I wanted everything in the store.. When we were trying on the various clothing to mimic the individual styles of Carrie, Samantha, Charlotte, and Miranda, I kept making a mental note of the pieces I wanted to buy! Worst situation for me to be in; easy access to trying on clothes.. I always end up walking out with my purse a bit lighter.. however, my credit card company LOVES me for it.. After adding jewelry, purses, and the necessary headband for Charlotte, I think we got the shot they were looking for.. Sidebar: We may have had practice doing this for photographers before.. we love taking pictures... We're models.. just saying.. this shoot was a breeze..



I can't wait to watch the movie tonight with all my girlfriends!! In need of some style inspiration..


For the full article, check out the online version of the Star Bulletin newspaper, written by Nadine Kam!

..for friendship, clothes, and martini's..

No comments:

Post a Comment