Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Hawaii HI-Lights TV Show...

So I've made mention about a TV show where I'm one of three hosts.. The television show is called Hawaii HI-Lights and will air starting May 30th at 10:30pm right after the news on ABC, the KITV affiliate here in Hawaii!! I'm really excited to be a part of this process and gives me a whole new respect for those who have to constantly be on camera and able to think wittingly at the same time.. It's definitely an exhausting schedule when you pile up my full time 7am job on top of it, but I must say, somehow I find the energy because it's definitely an adrenaline rush when the lights turn on and the camera is rolling..

The synopsis of the show is anything and everything "to do" here in Hawaii... Think "Wild On" on E! but with a slight Hawaiian twist.. Anywhere from bars/clubs, fashion shows/events, touristy things, concerts, we're making cameos at it all.. The good thing is I'm involved in a lot of the events as it is, which makes filming a little more fun because I get to hangout with my friends in the process and there happens to be a camera in the background somewhere.. We've already interviewed some amazing entrepreneurs, dancers, and musical artists.. I don't want to divulge too much so you'll still want to watch the show... Ian Fernandez of IMF Visions is behind the production company, and he along with his film crew have been great to work with.. We just did some promo shots at beautiful Waimanalo Beach over the weekend.. Here are a couple shots I took from my phone.. can't wait to show you guys the final product, but it's a secret for now.. I had the pleasure of working with famed photographer Dylan Dawson and stylist/makeup artist/creative director extrordinare EJay Maldonado.. I want to bring EJay to ALL my photo shoots.. he KNOWS what he's talking about when it comes to posing.. did I mention he's sought out in New York City as a fav/best when it comes to fashion shows/shoots?!



Here's an action shot (kinda blurry) from a shoot we did inside the Roadrunner Music Hall


Also hosting the show is former Miss Hawaii Nicole Fox and Big Koa from Hot 93.9!! Nicole happens to be a friend of mine, so what a great experience to have!! I can't wait for the premiere of the first episode.. Stay tuned for more information about Hawaii Hilights!!

Check the write up Christa Whittmier wrote up in Honolulu Weekly for her Social Lite column... Pick up a copy of the publication in and around Honolulu.. DO IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment