Wednesday, May 12, 2010

An Aloha Wedding in Hawaii...

A co-worker of mine, who is also a friend, Kristen Iorio, is now the new Mrs. Kristen Iorio Kiesel (although I think she's totally dropping her last name), married Edwin Kiesel. These two are so cute together; her very structured, organized attitude (she IS an Auditor like me) and his relaxed, laid back persona match so well it makes my teeth hurt.. They said their vows in front of the Aloha Tower in Honolulu around dusk and had a reception shortly after which was catered by Chai's Island Bistro. Colors for the wedding were very island/tropic inspired with pink, green, tan, and cream.. OH and the best part of the food, was her cupcake tree provided by Hokulani (see a few blog posts down)!! (Duh, I had the red velvet). I wish I utilized my camera more that night, but I was able to put down the food and red wine for a few snaps..



In a traditional Hawaiian wedding, there is the exchanging of lei's when combining families as well as the bride and groom.. le sigh..


Moments after the ceremony, they took their walk down the aisle together for some snapshots with photographer Joser "Jojo" Serina!


When party time came, we had to bustle Kristen's dress so she could dance the night away..


Me with the beautiful bride (bride's dress from Casablanca)..


The "Auditors"... (I missed the flower memo.. well at least my ring was a flower)


The Aloha Tower at night.. I never tire of the views here..


..may you two always have love in your hearts...

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwww I just saw this! Thanks for posting these photos! I love it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete