Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Delicious Cupcakes...

I have some major issues and pickiness when it comes to cupcakes.. A cupcake snob if you will.. I don't like the generic ones you buy at the grocery store (they taste spongy and I don't like sponge cake), nor do I like ones that are too fat, for some reason I feel like it loses its flavor and I have yet to eat a gigantic cupcake and actually like it.. I don't like sprinkles (they have no flavor and anything that gets in the way of how moist a cupcake should taste is banned from my palette). I'll admit I've tried a few cupcakes around town here and there and done the taste tests... By far, hands down is Hokulani Bake Shop. Now Cupcake Couture came in a close second, but when sampled side by side, something in Hokulani's recipe stands out and is consistent every single time I get my teeth on one. You can test for yourself and obviously all taste buds are different, but I must say.. Hokulani has my affection when it comes to the little cakes.. Red Velvet is what I'm talking about...



When you pick up your tasty goodness, you get this cute little reusable tote..


The surprise is in the box.. they smell amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment