Thursday, June 3, 2010

Hawaii HI-Lights Premiere Party!!

I got to celebrate the premiere episode of Hawaii HI-Lights with some of my best friends and those that have made Hawaii HI-Lights possible last Thursday.. It was a beautiful night held at RumFire at the Sheraton in Waikiki.. The official first episode aired on May 30th at 10:30pm on KITV/ABC.. But don't forget, it's going to air EVERY Sunday for 9 episodes, so, keep that DVR on or watch it live!!

The hosts with the mosts! (Me, Big Koa, and Nicole Fox)


Free pupu's were available which I only got to nibble on because I was all over the place, but the food there is amazing! Try it!!


Group shot of the hosts, KITV employees, and our Coors Lite sponsors:


The girls and I had to obviously take some press wall photos.. I must say I have some beautiful girlfriends, inside and out.. So lucky!!



Dress by BCBG!


Here's a few other snapshots of the fun-ness of the night!





THANK YOU to everyone who made it out!! Check out the link for any episodes you miss on KITV.com!!

....Preserving life in pictures and television to create memories forever..

Thanks to photographers Joem Costes, Mark Ramelb Photography, and Jojo Serina.

1 comment: