Monday, June 7, 2010

North Shore Polo...

So every Sunday (during the Polo season), the Hawaii Polo Club on the North Shore hosts polo matches that start around 2pm.. Festivities usually go into dusk and sometimes if it's a super party night, go until the sun has long gone down.. It's a time to hangout with friends, BBQ, enjoy a polo match, and the North Shore scenery.. Can't beat the view of a polo match with the backdrop of Mokulei'a Beach and mountains.. Only in Hawaii.. le sigh..




So before the match started, we filmed a segment for Hawaii HI-Lights.. Nicole and I got a lesson on how to appropriately hold the mallet.. (ignore that obnoxious port-o-potty in the back)


We were awaiting our horses and picked which one we were going to ride.. I desperately was hoping that I would remember how to ride a horse from my weekly lessons I had growing up in England.. It all came rushing back to me.. but I was still a little rusty.. How I've missed riding those little beauties..





CHARRRRGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!


...to Sundays spent on the North Shore..

No comments:

Post a Comment