Tuesday, June 15, 2010

What's the time??

So not only do I obsess over handbags and shoes, I also obsess over hand watches.. I mean, they go on your wrist in complete visible sight and typically no matter what you're wearing they'll be seen. I'm always trying to match up my outfits with my watches but lately I've been mostly going back and forth between 2-3 of my favs that are easy "go to" watches. My number one watch is the Nixon Kensington in All Gold. I'm going through a massive gold phase right now and it's never let me down.. I like that it's so brightly gold and with a huge face, but it's got this delicate touch to it. I don't like wearing it too tight, but more like a bracelet. It's fabulous:


So up next on my list is this new little gem. The Michael Kors "Jet Set" Chronograph watch in rose gold.. WHAT?? Gold, but not gold, but rose gold.. ummmm.. sold! And at a mere $250.00... Well, I haven't actually bought it... YET...


I couldn't help myself so I checked out the latest from the Nixon site and I did spot this other piece, The Ceramic.. and yours for only $2000.. enter dream cloud...


...time will tell..

No comments:

Post a Comment