Saturday, July 24, 2010

Indie Jewelry..

I am all about supporting the arts.. Whether that be music, anything related to the fashion industry, photography, etc. This particular blog is from a find I found on etsy. The jewelry maker hails from the Big Apple and makes the cutest pieces of jewelry at such reasonable prices, you can't help but want to buy her entire stock. I came across her page long before I ever joined etsy and started making purchases.. Once I finally figured out what the site is all about, I remembered to go back to her page, ArkWark, and do some perusing. I recently make a couple buys from the designer and I'm more than happy with what I received. The two necklaces are now a staple in my wardrobe because they're simple but still unique and match everything I decide to wear each and every day... Can't tell you the number of compliments I've already received on them.

Necklace Number 1... 14K Gold Vermeil Hammered Circle, selling for $28 (the double chain is my favorite part!):



Necklace Number 2... To The Moon Silver Circle, selling for $10:



What an amazing deal and as a bonus, the designer is super duper nice!! Make sure you check out the rest of her deals, oh and also, shipping is ONLY $3.75 globally! She also makes customized pieces to fit your special needs... AND, she's a philanthropist.. She helps with charities benefiting women.. "To practice my Women Helping Women ideal, this July, Artwark contributed a limited edition necklace to the SIS annual comedy event with Eddie Brille of the David Letterman show. Auction proceeds benefited a group aiding Breast Cancer survivors. If you have an organization or charity benefiting women in need, or upcoming event that you would like Artwark to participate in, please contact the shop."

I mean... as if you needed another reason to make a purchase from this girl right?!

So I'm thinking this may be my next purchase from ArtWark.. Gettin Twiggy Gold Branch, selling for $16.


...beautiful jewelry from a beautiful girl... one piece at a time...

No comments:

Post a Comment