Sunday, August 1, 2010

Eye Candy: Alice + Olivia...

I've been eyeing more and more pieces from Alice + Olivia and even made a purchase a few months back from Neiman Marcus on a new piece that's black and white with sequins from the designer, but haven't found an occasion to wear it.. I'm just always picky when I wear certain dresses or items, but then again, you can't always save things "for special moments" because every day should be a special moment right? Sooooo I scoured the website and found classic pieces that's good for the office, nights out, and casual items.. take a look:

The Shoshanna Jabot Career Dress, retails for $398.. paired up with those tights and boxed sleeves.. a must!!


How about a casual cool? The Cecilia Cascade Dress, retails for $220.. The drapery on this number is beautiful.. I could see myself wearing this to a brunch with the girls paired up with a blazer..


For a girls night out, these next two dresses would be killer.. First, the Roxanna Bustier Dress, which retails for $396.. The red is so glam and skirt so intricate in the detailing!


The Annie Front Zip Leather Bustier is next up, retailing for $495.. I'm not usually a fan of leather unless it's a leather jacket, but this dress is amazing.. The deep sweetheart neckline is such a do! I die!


Lastly, to fulfill my sparkly phase, I'm falling for this brown sequin jacket.. you can match this with just about anything! Jeans, shorts, dresses, it's absolutely a staple for any wardrobe at the moment.. The Masha Metallic Faux Fur Jacket, retailing for $396..


When I finally put on my own Alice + Olivia dress I'll be sure and upload it to this blog.. until then, more fashion pieces to find..

...fashion never goes out of style, just find fresh ways to wear old and new pieces..

No comments:

Post a Comment