Friday, August 13, 2010

Tom Ford = New Obsession...

The instant I saw the new Spring/Summer 2010 ad campaign for Tom Ford, a rush of inspiration came through.. I all of a sudden NEEDED the new Nico Sunglasses.. They're edgy, so updated, and sooooo going to be mine.. I found a couple designs that I absolutely NEED.. Not want.. but NEED... all in capital letters just like that..

Introducing the fab Nico sunglasses in shiny black..


I'm thinking the Annabelle is going to be a necessary accessory as well..


I can't get over the ad campaign.. so simple but so eye catching.. LOVE IT!!



...crave the sun, but protecting my brown eyes in fashion....

2 comments:

  1. I was this close to buying the TF Whitney or the Miranda Sunglasses ,but I dont take care of my sunglasses enough to shell out $400 bucks for them. Can never go wrong with Tom Ford though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both excellent choices!! It's so hard to fork over $400+ on a pair of sunglasses, believe me I know.. I feel like sometimes I tend to go for my cheap pairs anyways because I'm always afraid of messing up my expensive ones... sighhhhh...

    ReplyDelete