Sunday, August 8, 2010

MUTEMATH!!!

So it's been awhile that I've got to hangout with my friends, not have a camera rolling and having to be conscious of being professional because it's still a job to film even though everything looks super duper fun.. Not that my personality changes too much on and off camera, but there's always the thought of censoring certain things I may say (although even that changed toward the end of filming), not drinking much or at all so I could get the job done, or knowing I have to be camera ready for like 6 hours straight and be my own stylist, makeup artist, and hair person myself.. it was a tough job but in the end super happy with the finished product and experiences. BUT it is nice to kick back, have a few vodka soda's, and enjoy a good band with my friends and not worry about anything else..

MUTEMATH performed at Pipeline Cafe here in Honolulu and they delivered awesomeness!! Many people know them from their single from the Twilight soundtrack called "Spotlight".. But they've actually got a ton of great songs. Their performance live was definitely a highlight this year.. They played a super long set too for over an hour and a half which was NOT disappointing. When Spotlight came on, I couldn't stop jumping around in my 5 inch heels from happiness!!

Some shots from the show!





YouTube video of Spotlight.. they do the whole video in a van!!


...finding our inner musician and appreciating good music...

No comments:

Post a Comment