Sunday, July 18, 2010

LMFAO!!! Rock the Beat!!!

So I had the absolute pleasure of interviewing LMFAO at Pipeline Cafe for Hawaii HI-Lights!! They were pretty spectacular to say the least.. We had some drama getting the interview to actually take place due to miscommunication, but when did things in this biz ever run smoothly?? In the end, got mic'ed up and got the interview rolling.. that's when the pressure is on to "not mess up".. it's those instances where I'm like, ok, this is happening, it almost didn't, these people are donating their time to make it happen, don't screw it up (inner monologue).. Good thing the other party is usually not feeling the pressure and easy to talk to.. I mean it IS LMFAO, the group who sings "Shots! Shots! Shots!"...

Green Room at Pipeline Cafe.. scenery:


Waiting around in my new Dork Shades and attire for the evening.. Tribute to Michael Jackson sequin pants...



Last minute Glenda, our intern had the idea to get some shades to wear during the interview, so I thought of Dork Sunglasses, found the owners information and got in contact with him (extremely last minute.. I'm talking hours before shooting) and he got me 3 pairs of sunglasses, one for me and two for Redfoo and Sky Blu!!


Interview time!!




Next up was SHOWTIME!! Check out the gear the whole group was wearing... A-MAZING!






Is that a keytar?!?!


My official plus one.. Ms. Heidi Ribeiro... Rockstar...


This will air on our finale show, episode 9 on July 25th.. WATCH IT!

...to tall girls in the front row, rockin' to the beat...

No comments:

Post a Comment