Sunday, July 11, 2010

Crazy for Michael Kors...

So one of the purposes of making this blog is because of my craze over fashion and all things pretty.. I hadn't made any major purchases in awhile but if you remember my blog post about purses, I finally found a couple! They aren't quite as expensive as my number one craving, the Miu Miu ruched purse.. BUT I did find some that were pretty comparable to satisfy this craving.. I feel like when it comes to purses, Michael Kors can be kind of dull.. very generic with leather and then they stick a few studs in a straight line and ta-da.. a Michael Kors handbag. However, lately they've been reinventing themselves. I found some bags with much personality and COLOR!

Introducing my first pick... this mesmerizing yellow beauty with gold hardware.. The Berkley Clutch..




Next up is my new LG Satchel.. Perfect for everyday and toting around all my necessities (and unnecessaries)... The color is a pinky/peach and perfect for summer and fall!



..carrying around life's goods in style..

1 comment:

  1. Loving the bags! I really need to go to Oahu and do some damage :)

    ReplyDelete