Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Musical Guest: Baby Bash!!

I love music.. So when I found out that our show Hawaii HI-Lights was incorporating musical segments, I was very excited. We have a ton of really good Hawaiian bands on the islands, but sometimes we get lucky to have national acts of different genre's come and play music for our ears. I got clearance from the record label and coordinated with Big Al, the road manager to get the interview with BABY BASH!! Talk about multi-tasking for the show!


Bash was extremely nice and fun to work with. He answered all my questions, even a ridiculous one.. we'll see if it makes the cut!


After the interview we all got to see a private performance at KA Restaurant and Lounge located at Ward Warehouse. Some of my favorite songs he performed were Cyclone, Sugar Sugar, and Fantasy Girl.. He had with him the Stooie Brothers who had energy like you wouldn't believe!



After the show, we took a group shot with Big Al, Stooie Brothers, the DJ, and Glenda our intern!


This particular segment will air on episode 7 (July 11), so be sure and tune in and see what Baby Bash had to say!

..Music beats my heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment