Thursday, February 24, 2011

Too Late To Apologize... One Republic...

Remember back in the day when MySpace ruled the internet world?? Before Facebook became so popular and tweeting in 140 characters or less became an everyday norm to let the world know what you were doing, right down to the type of drink you were enjoying?? I am guilty of doing this myself I must admit.. But back in the day, MySpace was actually used for good.. getting unheard of bands to the ears of those across the world.. One Republic is a perfect example of the good the social site was meant for. With their single "Apologize", I was hooked.. They had a ton of song hits on their page and they weren't even signed.. yet... They've stuck around and kept putting out hit after hit now as a signed band.. I got the pleasure of watching one of their performances at the infamous Roadrunner Music Hall.. If you missed it, you can catch their show on the website.. All I can say is when they sang live, they were better than the CD..








Me, Chris, the band... Hang loose...


...when you find that perfect song that speaks to you, put it on repeat.. who cares who's listening..

No comments:

Post a Comment