Sunday, February 6, 2011

Hipstermania... In The Eyewear Form..

I FINALLY got my new glasses in the mail a couple days ago.. I bought the frames and wanted to get the prescription filled by an online eyeglass company I've used over the years. I've never gotten frames re-lensed before, I've always picked out the frames I wanted and let the company do their thing with my prescription.. THIS time, I wanted the Ray Ban Wayfarers.. When I found the frames, placed the order on 39 Dollar Glasses and sent them off.. About 3 weeks later I received them in the mail.. they weren't the right prescription AT all.. Sighhhhhh... I called the customer service and they sent me a return label and I sent them off again.. I JUST got them back and I couldn't be happier.. The right prescription and exactly what I wanted.. downside is that I'm blind as a bat so the lens are thicker because the frames are bigger.. little fact I didn't know about glasses.. Feast your eyes on my new eyewear...





80's much??

..and eyes without speaking confess the secrets of the heart.. -St. Jerome..

2 comments:

  1. Great frames! You suit them so well. Why don't we see more pics of you wearing glasses?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I wear my contacts most of the time... I should really wear my glasses more often.. :)

    ReplyDelete