Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Beauty of....

I have a very charismatic and super ambitious friend, Jessica Hoffman, who right now is doing a 30 days of beauty blog run for Pure Beauty Project... She just had her dirty 30 birthday party and like we all love to do, had multiple celebrations.. we love going to multiple cities to celebrate our birth date.. Why not take advantage?! She still lives in Hawaii, although we're trying to coax her into moving back to her home state of California... she had a little celebration in Newport Beach at the Balboa Bay Club Resort. Beautiful place with lots of dancing, appetizers, and our ever so sweet trademark of cupcakes!! For this particular "day of beauty", she wrote about the Beauty of Friendship.. I have the most beautiful girlfriends who not only possess such great outer beauty, but it's their inner beauty that amazes me.. It's hard to find genuine people whom to call "friend" and I'm one lucky girl to have so many!! Happy Birthday Jessica!!





Check out the little video post she made..

Day 21: The Beauty of Friendship from Jessica Hoffman on Vimeo.



..taking each day one at a time but using each moment we live to the most advantageous..

1 comment:

  1. Awww, Brig, I love this!! Thank you sweet friend ! I'm so so thankful you were able to be there... u made my birthday so special. Love u friend!

    ReplyDelete