Thursday, February 17, 2011

Destination: Honolulu, Hawaii.. Paradise.. TODAY!

I finally get to go back to Hawaii after being away for 4 months!! It's been so long since I've seen some friends of mine and felt true real sunshine.. I can't wait to get into the warm water and see my toes at the bottom of the ocean floor. I was always busy when I lived there and tried to not take advantage of my surroundings and it's still weird to think I lived there for over 5 years! It went by so fast and I truly love it there.. That city will always have my heart in so many different ways. It's time for some insane rejuvenation from the madness of recent events. You can probably find me lurking around Mariposa, EDITION Hotel (Lobby Bar, Crazybox, Morimoto's, pool), Pearl - for old times sake, Original Pancake House, Hokulani Cupcakes, Fashionista's Market, Macy's at Ala Moana (Estee Lauder counter), and all over Waikiki.. Time to get back into my element!! Even booked a couple modelings jobs.. ahhhhh, the life.. See you there!!


*Artist: Kerne Erickson

I'll probably do some typical poses like this one on the beach...
*Photo by Dylan Dawson

Or maybe this pose poolside at the EDITION..


Go and see the beautiful skyline at sunset...



And see my awesome friends who are all educated, beautiful, goal oriented, and have the BEST hearts you could possibly ask for... these people are going places!!





...Dear Sun, Please give me back my Hawaii-kissed tan..

No comments:

Post a Comment