Thursday, February 10, 2011

Dreamy Wedding Photos...

Not MY wedding photos.. I did a few shoots for Hawaii Weddings and Honeymoon Escapes Magazine which is officially out NOW... The photographer Eugene Kam did an excellent job of capturing traditional wedding pictures on location at the Hyatt Hotel in Waikiki.. The gowns came from Masako Formals and flowers by Florist Grand.. Let me tell you, I don't know how those brides hold up the flowers for so long... just posing with those things made my whole arm hurt.. for the record, they were extremely heavy while having to pose exactly how they wanted to show off the dress/gown/location.. being a model can be tough work I tell you! BUT the end product always makes me smile and makes it all worth it.. Here's some snaps of the magazine from my little camera.. I don't want to rip out the pages yet until I know I can get more copies.. so for now, a picture of a picture..





I also did a shoot for Abhasa Spa at the world reknowned Royal Hawaiian Hotel aka the pink hotel.. an iconic staple on the Waikiki skyline.. sighhhhh.. I miss Hawaii..


So pick up a copy and/or order it here!

..I leave for the islands in 7 DAYS!!! Gimme gimme sunshine...

2 comments: