Thursday, March 10, 2011

Long Live the Weekend..

It's ALMOST the weekend.. I guess since it's Thursday I start to get antsy to get the weekend started. My mind running a million miles a minute to get all the "to do" things checked off and also enjoy my time off from work.. Do you guys ever feel like your "to do" list is never ending? I suppose we create our own busy-ness and I love creating it.. I can't ever sit still.. there's always SOMETHING that NEEDS to be done...

Maybe one of these days I can purposely have a lazy morning where all I do is lay in bed with my croissant and illy coffee next to me in a bed sorta like this one with the faux fur..
*Photo via Atelier Turner

Wrapped up in something somewhat representing this comfy madness:


After I've taken my time, partake in an adventure on my hot pink fixie looking at some new sites around town in this little number:
*Photo via Lars Spillman

Here's to the upcoming carefree weekend full of surprises and uninhibited escapades..
*Photo via Brown Dress With White Dots

...what's on your "to do" list this weekend?..

No comments:

Post a Comment