Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Melrose Mischievery...

On a trip to Los Angeles we decided to stop on well known Melrose Avenue.. home of trendy boutiques, tattoo shops, and absolute randomness... That road is full of photo opportunities, I couldn't stop snapping away and taking videos.. Sometimes I just need an LA fix of mischievery.. Melrose Mischievery..

We started off grabbing brunch at Toast.. I did have toast in case you were wondering..



Onward to Melrose Avenue... got a little artsy in my photography skills...


The store names have got to be my favorite by far...





We don't like posing very much... like at all..




Artwork... I like the mohawk...


Did you need a sequin and/or ball gown by chance with a pet tiger??


Or how about a giant oven?? No?? Weirdo...


I present to you the official video montage documenting our mischievery...



...friendships, laughter, mischievery... they all kinda go hand in hand...

2 comments:

  1. This is random but,I've been looking all over for "Let it fall" song and could not remember the singer for the life of me. Thanks for posting!! Cute video by the way! You are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Lykke Li.. I re-discovered the CD in my collection and been playing it non-stop :) And thanks so much for the kind words!!!

    ReplyDelete