Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Analog.. Rewind to 1985...

I love the 80's... who doesn't?! For the longest time I thought the 80's was the worst decade we'd had in a long time.. I think maybe the 90's were the worst.. please don't bring back acid wash jeans.. I may vomit.. such a blur right? Nothing major other than MC Hammer's pants comes to mind.. But the 80's has made such a comeback recently that it's the norm. In my venture to find good hangout spots in San Diego, one of my favs so far is Analog. When you first walk in, it's not super obvious, but if you take a closer look, old records and cassette tapes line the walls.. Forty's (the cans) are the back splash of the bar. Walk to the other side and they have karaoke blasting from the speakers.. People there are so good it's almost like American Idol auditions are going down. It's a good time being surrounded by such paraphernalia. If you want to time warp for the night, head to Analog.. Their food is pret-ty darn awesome too.. Macaroni and Cheese dish all the way.. Get some..






Remember those folders from school?! Yeah, they're the menus..


Party poses..


I'm warning you.. the following video is completely unedited.. it's raw.. vulnerable... and exhaustingly long.. Don't judge me (us)..


...sing your heart out... make sure it's real...

No comments:

Post a Comment