Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Laughter is Always the Best Medicine...

It's March 2011!! It's so crazy how fast time flies.. In about a week, I would have lived in San Diego for 5 months already!!! There are always trials and tribulations when moving to a new city.. going the wrong way on the highway, getting used to the super warp speed limits (vs. the 45 max speed limit in Hawaii), finding new soon to be favorite restaurants, and meeting all kinds of people. I'm always in a rush to figure EVERYTHING out immediately. I try different routes to find the best one, select different restaurants of the same type and make sure I'm getting the absolute best for my taste buds, and seeking out new spots I'd like to day dream in.. Sometimes I have to tell myself to slow down, literally look up at the sky and marvel at the colors. Appreciate the little things.. Laughter is something I love doing, not only is it a way to boost happiness, but it's a great ab workout!!

This baby makes me laugh...


...bring out your inner child and find happiness in the silliest of things..

No comments:

Post a Comment