Thursday, January 27, 2011

Letting Go... Sea Air Through My Hair.. Fixie Ride..

I love my little hot pink fixie and living in San Diego, there's so many different areas to ride!! A friend of mine texted me early Saturday morning asking if I wanted to ride bikes.. ironically enough, I woke up after a terrible night of no sleep WANTING to ride bikes. Somehow life just knows the therapy you need to lift your spirits and give you happiness.. I responded to his text with "When and Where?"... I've been wanting to experience a lot of "firsts" in my new city and this was one opportunity I couldn't say no to... 40 minutes later I was out the door with my bike and on my way downtown.. We rode all around Petco Park, Seaport Village, up and down the streets, and stopped for lunch at the Broken Yolk where I came to learn they serve my fav illy coffee. I finally tried Heavenly Cupcakes and wasn't disappointed in their Red Velvet version... It was a beautiful day and I didn't realize how much that bike ride would make me happy..














Viewing pleasure of our afternoon journey...


...When life puts you down, find a bike and ride till you feel better.. or until your legs fall off, which ever happens first... Just "let go"...

2 comments:

  1. Hey Brigitte! I just came across your blog and I love it!! I will most definitely take in mind about riding my bike when life gets hard..

    Love your outfit :) I'll stay update ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jackie! Thanks for stopping by and for the kind words! Glad you like the blog... seriously riding my bike that day was some intense therapy, definitely try it.. Hawaii would be super perfect.. if only there were more bike paths there! :)

    Checked out your blog too, super cute, keep the posts coming!

    ReplyDelete