Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Badgley Mischka... Haute...

So this is very contradictory to my last blog post about thinking twice to buy things and not be so compulsive when it comes to shopping.. I may have just purchased a brand new shiny pair of Badgley Mischka heels.. Xavier.. In black.. I figure they're a good designer pair of shoes for those extra special occasions.. Birthdays, Weddings, social gatherings, etc. An investment piece if you will (beginning to sound like Confessions of a Shopoholic right?) I will say that this past weekend I did second guess a few of my purchases and probably only bought about half of what I originally intended while shopping... Baby steps.. baby steps.. What I did realize when shopping is that most of the stuff I was looking at was already in my closet just in a slightly different cut or shade... So I stuck to my guns as much as possible on reasoning my purchases...

Except for the following shoes I HAD to have.. I had been eyeing them for awhile and I found them on sale.. BONUS! That was pretty much the deciding factor in the end.. Feast your eyes on the new Xavier's..




*Photos via Nordstrom

...shoes to complete even a simple outfit make all the difference..

No comments:

Post a Comment