Sunday, January 9, 2011

A New Year To Shine....

It's a new year and it is weird to think it's 2011.. I think for the first time today I actually said 2011 out loud and that's when it hit me that it's an actual NEW year... a time to start fresh, a time for new goals, a time to do something I've never done before.. I have to say that 2010 was a good year for me and pretty hard to beat in terms of "bucket list" types of things.. definitely a few checked off.. I've never been one to set a resolution, but I like to make goals for myself or things that I just want to accomplish or stick to.. more of a "to do" list if you will. I think one of my main goals this year is to budget money a little better.. I buy on impulse (obsessed with on-line shopping) and I'm constantly scouring the internet for fun ideas that get boggled into my head and then I must "have" it.. it's terrible, but oh so fun.. anyway, the point is, after getting my overstuffed closet together with this move, I realize I have a ton of clothes.. I've decided I don't have to buy a new dress every time an event comes up (I own a ton with the price tags still on it).. this is where I'll start, using the dresses I currently have to save money and to save my closet from blowing up on me. Here's to a new year to shine...



...if I had to make a resolution for the year.. it would be to wear red lipstick more often..

No comments:

Post a Comment