Thursday, April 22, 2010

Vintage Jewelry...

I'm so in love with anything vintage at the moment.. When it comes to jewelry, I melt if I see something that's been completely revamped and made into something new using old materials.. I lurk etsy pretty often and extensively and there are so many great treasures out there that I'm sure a few of my posts will heavily involve mentioning etsy (etsy.com).

Today I found a ring that I MUST own, ASAP! Found on vdeux's etsy site all the way from Belgium, a fantastic sterling silver ring made out of actual lace.. perfect!! Retails for $135.


One other piece I've been swooning over is this chunky necklace via BonnieEnglish from New York. Retails for $67.


Lastly, this simple mix of gold chains and pearls from miashoebox from New Jersey. Retails for $25.

No comments:

Post a Comment