Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter...

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!! I've been such a bad blogger lately that I literally have about 10 things I need to blog about.. life has not let me catch up whatsoever.. but I can't complain.. I'd rather be busy than not. This weekend I wanted to hang out with friends and family and enjoy time without agendas or "to do's".. I got what I wanted and couldn't be happier. I headed to Los Angeles for the weekend and enjoyed a nice schedule free 48 hours. I'll make a separate blog post about the details of my LA fun but for now, Happy Easter everyone!! Hope you got to eat all the chocolate covered bunny's your heart desires...

*Photo via Bliss Tree

I leave you with a childhood memory of mine... Peter Rabbit. Growing up in England made me aware of culture and antiquities. My Mom got me started on Peter Rabbit and bought me some dishes for display and books with the little furry animal to store in my own china cabinet which I still own today.. Matches perfectly with my vintage decor..



...we are always seeking something different or new under a rock or hidden corner that isn't always better than what we have, sometimes we have to enjoy what is right in front of us and appreciate life..

No comments:

Post a Comment