Thursday, April 14, 2011

Destination: Waikiki, Hawaii...

I know what you're thinking.. you were just in Hawaii two months ago!! Sorry!! I can't get enough of paradise.. This particular mini vacay is much needed.. with the stressors of life I'm more than looking forward to getting away for a bit and rejuvenating under the sun and in good presence of good people... I'm trying not to get too antsy knowing I still have a few hours before I even need to leave for my flight, but I can not wait to step off the airplane and smell the fresh cut flowers that always seem to permeate the air.. Have no fear, I'll eat a chocolate covered macadamia nut for you...

*Photo via


*Photo by Erickson

...living life as full as you can make it.. no regrets, no what-ifs, and a brain full of travel memories...

No comments:

Post a Comment