Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Obsession: Wedges...

I've been going through this phase where after the day is done and it's time to relax, I plop open my laptop and start researching wedges.. A certain kind of wedge where it's more for winter wear but with San Diego's cold front right now it might as well be December to me.. My skin still hasn't adjusted to the cold and I freeze if it isn't above 70.. Terrible and spoiled I know.. Back to the wedges.. I've been obsessing over the perfect one. On a random mall wandering over the weekend, I stumbled upon the Steve Madden store and saw the beauties they call Annie-L. I love these shoes.. but they have a hefty price tag considering they are still Steve Madden's.. BUT they are the only ones I've really liked so far... Something about how wedges still give you awesome height but are crazy comfortable...

Check it out!



They also have them in black... I may need to get at least one of these...



Ok, so this next pair isn't a wedge, but it's still comfortable shoes that's more geared toward winter wear.. Ok, ok, I admit, I have a shoe obsession.. but who doesn't?! The Troopa...




...The search continues for amazing shoes.. will it ever end?! As long as I can walk, probably not...

No comments:

Post a Comment