Friday, November 5, 2010

Crazybox... Both Crazy... And A Box..

This is basically an extension from my last blog post about the EDITION hotel... As mentioned before, the hotel has a little clubby club inside it called Crazybox.. I could come here every weekend.. If.. I.. Still.. Lived.. In.. Hawaii... But I'm glad I got to see what it was all about before leaving Oahu.. It's the standard modern club with the concrete.. That was the only thing that made it standard.. The ceiling alone I was staring at for the first five minutes.. The entire ceiling is covered in light bulbs that all blink and shine at different intervals. The dancefloor is pretty sizeable and next to the dancefloor is stadium style seating for some major people watching.. or dancing for that matter.. If you continue further to the back, the VIP area awaits... covered in silver and black all over.. Kinda feels like a glorified tin can in an awesome sorta way... Anyways, if my verbiage isn't making sense, see the pics below... Warning.. We love photo ops at new places...







VIP...



Daniel Dae Kim... you may have heard of him before.. he's always super nice.. we all love him..


Bathroom? Why yes that IS the bathroom..




...Life sometimes can feel like a box.. just means you have to climb over the wall and venture outside of your comfort zone..

No comments:

Post a Comment