Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Thread Show... Indie Galore...

I attended the Thread show which took place in the Horton Plaza Event Space... It's basically to showcase local indie designers whether it's clothes, jewelry, accessories or artwork.. I missed it last year and I was determined to go this year.. I purchased my VIP pass to score extra time to peruse the goodies and enjoy a glass of champagne before the rush.. I almost didn't know where to start because the space is so large and it was the first time I had ever been there.. Overwhelmed at first but the champagne kicked in and shopping mode ensued..

Here are some pics from my phone so the quality isn't the greatest, but you get the vibe..






Feathers seemed to be all the rage..


And how cute is the Pop Chips girl?!


They had a little photobooth with a twist... Scott Trento was the photog representing DiscoverSD.. take a look at our sweet pic.. "Aloha in the SD".. Legs anyone??


I purchased probably the coolest piece of jewelry ever.. it's this ring/bracelet concoction..




...finding the most unique prettiness in everything I see...

No comments:

Post a Comment