Monday, October 10, 2011

Happiest Place on Earth... DISNEYLAND!!

A couple weeks ago we decided to head to Disneyland aka The Happiest Place on Earth to take part in their Halloween festivities!! Ghosts, Goblins, Villains, the most awesome best!! I love October for not only the fact that it's my Birthday month but also for the fact that it's Halloween!! My favorite of all time!! I feel like I spend all year long trying to figure out a costume and the day before Halloween gets here, I'm completely lost! I had a smile on my face the whole time we were at the Princesses Castle... Check the pics..









The obligatory hat pictures... We sorta thought we were pirates..





You can't see it, but the sign to the far left says no stroller parking... apparently nobody can read.. Oh and also "It's a Small World"...


Me and Jessie from Toy Story go way back.. I mean I was born in Texas..


I didn't get to meet the Princesses THIS time, but I did visit their castle..


I mean I was seriously excited for the overall day... BEST. PICTURE. EVER..


...sometimes you just have to take the leap to find happiness...

No comments:

Post a Comment