Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloweeny Time!!

Reason number 2904820332 to love October.. HALLOWEEN!! It happened again.. I thought all year about what I wanted to be for Halloween and 2 days before celebrating I'm still scouring around looking for a costume.. I had a couple ideas in my head where I perused online and at various costume shops, even while in New York last week and couldn't find anything I liked! I think I'll literally just have to make my costume next year and start early to avoid waiting in line for 30 minutes to purchase a knife from the Halloween super store.. (yeah that happened).. I finally settled on being a pirate which came together nicely last minute.. We headed downtown to officially celebrate Monster Bash.. I've never been in San Diego for Halloween (went to the Playboy Mansion last year) and wanted to see how San Diegans do it.. Despite minor gliches with cabby's that night, we made it and had a ball!!

Maverick flew in for the night...


Arrrgghhhhhhhhhhhhhh....


Downtown chaos at its finest..












I'm not sure what's going on here..


Robotic Love..


Little Coconut got in on the action and turned in her Westie fur for bunny fur!!




...the one night a year it's acceptable to be someone different...

No comments:

Post a Comment