Monday, September 5, 2011

Fun at the Fair...

My brother and his girlfriend Jennifer came to visit San Diego and we went EVERYWHERE... I've been bad about posting the random stuff we did, but I just went through all the fun pictures and I realized that I have a few postings worth out of all the places we went to.. So much fun! I don't get to see my family too often, usually only once a year during the holidays, but now that I live on the mainland, kind of makes it a little easier. I'm trying to convince the bro to move to SD so we were sure to show them all the cool places and fun things to do in the new town as well as some of the nearby towns (future blog posts to follow). On one of the days we headed to the Del Mar Fair.. errrr San Diego County Fair? Whatever the heck they call it now... The day we went I put all "dieting" aside.. I was looking forward to the fried Snickers! I had never had one before and the thought of it was intriguing.. Probably one of the best things I'd ever had... I don't regret one calorie!!








Oh and the games... We didn't win any of the big prizes.. but I wasn't too sad.. I don't have any place to put a bigger than life size monkey..


The rides were pre-ty sweet.. Definitely like the fair rides because it borders that "dangerous" side with all the creaks.. and we definitely rode the ferris wheel.. an absolute must!






Tarot reading anyone?


I brought along my Holga camera.. check out the vintage pics.. Corn on the cob... duh..




...pretending to be a little kid is sometimes so necessary...

No comments:

Post a Comment