Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Fashion's Night Out 2011...

I can remember last year's Fashion Night Out like it just happened! Check last year's blog post here.. It's the time of year again to truly appreciate the world of fashion.. I'm missing the runway for this year's FNO, BUT have no fear, future fashion show coming up on October 1st.. I'll post more information as it becomes available.. Do you crave fashion and can't wait for your next issue of Lucky to come in the mail? Sometimes this is how I feel.. spending hours rummaging through fashion blogs to get inspired or window shopping to see how the designers want you to wear their outfits.. I always try to put my own take in each outfit I create.. kind of my own personal runway if you will. I work a desk job during the week and I still try to get "dressed up".. When you're confident in what you're wearing it gives you a sense of confidence in your own personality.. hold your head a little higher when you take pride in the way you look like.. I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but what's wrong with looking beautiful INSIDE and OUT?? Will you be attending this year's Fashion Night Out?? Fashion Valley Mall in San Diego will be hosting their version on Thursday September 8th.. I'll be there front and center watching the runway shows and grabbing my swag bag!



...be creative and maybe even jump off the deep end when it comes to putting your wardrobe together...

No comments:

Post a Comment