Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Spotlight... Hawaii...

So I'm a little behind on this particular blog post.. ok a lot behind. Spotlight Magazine had me featured as one of their cover models recently for Spotlight Kauai Gold AND Spotlight Oahu Gold. You know those little magazines that are scattered everywhere for tourists to grab while roaming around Waikiki.. Yup, my face was everywhere for a period of time on two islands... It's my little way to make the people in Hawaii not forget about me while I'm here on the mainland (insert evil laugh here)...

Images shot by the talented Linda Ching...

First up is Kauai's Gold Magazine...



Oahu Gold Magazine...


I think I can pull off the Hawaiian look.. the floral attire definitely helped...

...stop and smell the plumerias...

No comments:

Post a Comment