Monday, June 4, 2012

Fashion Segment.. San Diego's CW Channel 6!!

So as you know from my previous post, that the news stations in San Diego do fashion segments for various events, seasons, etc.  Recently San Diego's CW Channel 6 did a segment for swimsuits since summer is upon us!  How exciting!  Sometimes I forget how much I miss the sun and I am reminded when San Diego's rays are shining down, how my skin perks up along with my mood.. It's amazing what a little Vitamin D can do to change your attitude.. LOVING the fact the sun doesn't go down until almost after 8pm now!  I feel like I have so much more time in my days!  Ok, random rant.. Back to the reason for this post.. Swimsuit season!!  One of my favorite times of the year...  Four models, to include myself, wore the latest fashions in swimwear from Fashion Valley Mall.. were featured on the morning news and IF you missed it, have no fear, I have a link of the segment!!

Photos for your eyeballs...




Fancy footwear..


Loved that he waved while taking the picture... behind the scenes top secret stuff!!



The models...


With Francine Miley of Fashion Valley Mall!!!




Linkage to the segment... San Diego Bikini Segment


                                   



...bring on the San Diego sun... It's my "new" city!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment