Monday, January 9, 2012

Body Coral.. If Swimwear could say Aloha....

I met Gina through a casting she was doing for her own company called Body Coral.  She's originally from Hawaii so we instantly had a common bond.. she's the one of the nicest people I know, truly beautiful inside and out and passionate about her new company and it's future.  She told me a little about the company and what her envision was for the shoot.. turns out she was still looking for a makeup artist and BOOM, I told her I would ask a friend of mine who might be interested..  By the end of the casting she told me she would love to have me be part of Body Coral; I was totally ecstatic to work with her!  About a month or so later, the shoot took place in Carlsbad, CA at this amazing house with a pool and jacuzzi backdrop... My friend Tara (hair and MUA) had her hands full... 10 models.. hair.. makeup.. plus changes..

The goods..





Behind the scenes action.. Tara working her magic:






The shoot location... dog and all.. he made it into some of the shots.. SO FLUFFY!!:




Brazilian bikini number 1:






Brazilian bikini number 2:




Brazilian bikini number 3.. giddy up:



Last picture of the night with uberfab Tara (Gray) Lee and Gina!


The final product!!  On newsstands out NOW (January-June)!!  Get the 2 page spread in WSSM Magazine found in ALL Hollister's to include international locations, Barnes and Noble, and Books*A*Million!!  DO IT!  



Not only does Body Coral specialize in hot little bikini's, they also have cute clothes!  Check out their website!!

*Photos by Ginger Rabe

...showing off your best assets in the cutest bikini's possible.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment