Friday, November 18, 2011

Band: Minus the Bear.. Indie Rock Out...

Minus the Bear is an amazing band and I don't think they get enough credit from the music world.. or enough radio love for that matter.. They've been together for 10 years and have created some of the most noteworthy songs that I can continue to rock out to years to come... My friend is the drummer and a good one at that and told me about their show they had at SOMA in San Diego. I only saw them play in Hawaii and was excited to see one of their full on productions.. During their 10 year tour almost all shows were sold out or pretty close to maximum capacity.. Soma was no exception.. If you've never heard of them or maybe slightly familiar, I highly suggest downloading some of their songs and giving them a chance. They're good to throw on almost all the time for any occasion.. DO IT!!

My concert dates Cynthia and Hollie!!



And the music begins... But first a word of advice..



He's so fast! And it was Erin's Birthday!!




Throw your hands up!!!



I got a little artsy with my picture taking...



Post show poses..


..nothing like watching a good band, having a drink, and hanging with good people..

No comments:

Post a Comment