Saturday, December 25, 2010

Wishing you a very Merry Classy Christmas...

I'm currently in Alaska spending time with the fam (as I sit here watching them play Rockband 3).. It's cold outside and all I want to do is find a fireplace somewhere and stick my toes next to it.. We woke up late today and headed downstairs to find our stockings filled and Christmas tree bursting with presents.. I couldn't wait for everyone to open up the ones I got them!! I could barely sleep the night before!! A better Christmas post with pictures later of my Alaskan adventure, but for now... Merry Christmas everyone!! I hope you're toasty and spending time with those you love!!!

May you never be without a pair of red hot Stuart Weitzman's for the holiday season...

*Photo by Mark Ramelb


...holiday wishes and starry kisses...

No comments:

Post a Comment